The Comprehensive Psychiatric Assessment Service (CPAS) at Mind Plus works closely with adults and their families who are dealing with challenging psychiatric issues or crisis, particularly patients who:
- Have not responded to previous attempts at treatment, including medication.
- Require a comprehensive assessment or second option.
Our patients in the program for stabilization struggle with a variety of issues including:
- Bipolar disorder
- Cognitive dysfunction
- Substance abuse
- Eating disorders
- Co-morbid medical & neurological disorders
- Dual diagnoses
- Thought disorders
The program offers distinct services:
- Stabilization of acute symptoms and discharge planning comprehensive assessment, diagnosis and recommendation for next steps (2-4 Weeks)
- Inpatient detoxification and relapse prevention (1 Month)
- Rehabilitation (3-6 Months)