MA, M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
Ms Reema Nathani is working as a Clinical Psychologist in Mind Plus Retreat. She has pursued her M.Phil in Clinical Psychology from Institute of Mental Health, Sweekar Academy of Rehabilitation Sciences, Hyderabad after having completed her Masters’ degree in Clinical Psychology.
She has conducted a research study on forensic population in the area of neuropsychology. She has presented several research papers in various National and International Conferences. Her areas of expertise include assessing and treating various mental disorders with a variety of psychotherapeutic interventions.
Key Competencies and skills:
- Psychological and Neuropsychological Assessments
- Case formulations (Psychodynamic, Cognitive, Behavioural)
- Behaviour Therapy and Behaviour Modification
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Cognitive Retraining
- Family therapy
- MET, PST, REBT for Addiction population