M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
Saima Saleem is a licensed Clinical Psychologist. She completed her MPhil in Clinical Psychology from the prestigious National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences (NIMHANS) in Bangalore, India in 2015. She has completed her Master’s (MA) in Psychology from Gurukul Kangri University, Uttrakhand and secured a Gold medal.
- Her extensive experience includes work with both adults and children of varying ages and cultural backgrounds, presenting a diverse range of complaints and conditions.
- She has gathered hands-on experience in different forms of psychotherapy. Her particular skills include examining, assessing as well as providing therapeutic guidance for behavioral and emotional issues. In addition, she is adept at helping clients handle adjustment difficulties and counselling them to aid in personal, social and vocational development.
- Psycho-diagnostic assessments- personality assessment, neuropsychological assessment and assessment of cognitive functions.
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Family Therapy
- Pre-marital counseling
- Couples Therapy
- Counselling for addictions
- Mindfulness-based Interventions
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectic Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Grief Counselling
- Narrative Therapy